Terms and Conditions
- By using this website you are accepting the terms and conditions. They are effective from your first visit.
- Navjyoti India Foundation may change these terms and conditions from time to time; your use of the website indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions at the time of use.
- Navjyoti India Foundation reserves the right to change the content of the website at any time.
- Navjyoti India Foundation has taken every precaution to make sure the content of this website is accurate and legally correct at the time of appearance. If you believe the content of any of our pages is inaccurate please contact us, email email@example.com
- Navjyoti India Foundation accepts no liability for loss or damage, including personal injury, resulting from use of this website. Navjyoti India Foundation makes all reasonable efforts to make sure malware or viruses are not transmitted from this website, however this cannot be guaranteed. We recommend that you safeguard your IT equipment before downloading information and files. Navjyoti India Foundation will not accept liability for damage caused by viruses.
- When we provide links to other websites it does not mean that we approve of or endorse the views and information contained in the website. We accept no liability for damage caused by malware or viruses on websites that we have linked to.
- By donating to Navjyoti India Foundation, you are authorizing us to contact you through call/email/etc. with news and information updates about Navjyoti India Foundation and our campaigns.
- Please request permission before using our logos or other branded material. We reserve the right to require our logo to be removed from websites or printed material if it is not in our interests.
- Our downloadable documents, brochures and web pages are provided for your use. You may copy or print the information for private purpose including teaching. You may not amend the content or use it for commercial purposes without Navjyoti India Foundation’ written consent.
- Images and photos used on this website are the property of Navjyoti India Foundation or other Copyright owners. The may not be reproduced or used without Navjyoti India Foundation’ or the copyright owner’s written consent.
Navjyoti India Foundation does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
Navjyoti India Foundation takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Navjyoti India Foundation has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that Navjyoti India Foundation approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website.
We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.