VOLUNTEER for CHANGE Ľ
Navjyoti India Foundation requires Interns/Volunteers for its
- Conceiving, researching, writing and editing articles for publishing in the annual souvenir.
- Writing, proofing and editing articles / content for clarity, grammar,
(opportunities for budding journalists to come up with and execute story ideas and optionally, if you so desire, includes field reporting, interviews, event coverage, photography & videography work)
- Managing, analyzing, nurturing and communicating with the online
communities on our websites through the use of various social media tools (Facebook,
Twitter, Youtube, Orkut, LinkedIn, online forums etc.)
Working hours are from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
Skills and Education
- UG - Any Graduate, B.A - Communication, English, History, Journalism, Political Science, PR/Advertising, Psychology, Sociology OR PG - Post Graduation- M.A - Communication, English, History, Journalism, Political Science, PR/ Advertising, Psychology, Sociology.
- Should posses excellent writing and communication skills. Your writing should not have punctuation, grammar or spelling mistakes.
- You should be comfortable with using the Internet.
Interested candidates can send in their Resumes along with a cover letter to email@example.com